SIAE ALFOPlus2 Extended Warranty including Emergency Replacement for five y
- SKU: AP2-EXWER-60
- Manufacturer: SIAE
- Availability: In Stock (updated live)
SIAE Microelettronica AP2-EXWER-60
ALFOPlus2 Extended Warranty including Emergency Replacement for five years (60 months)
Microwave radio always played a key role in mobile backhauling, becoming the predominant technology in use.
With the evolution of mobile technology, microwave radio has evolved to -t those requirements, always offering new and innovative way to enable fast RAN deployments.
ALFOplus2 is the next generation 2/4 Gbps full outdoor solution to enable successful launch of LTE, by providing best TCO while boosting capacity and availability of the network.
- Dual carrier, Dual Core
- 6 GHz to 38 GHz licensed bands
- In-house single-chip RF Multicore technology
- Up to 2x80 MHz channels
- 4 QAM - 4096 QAM with ACM
- Integrated XPIC circuitry
- L1 Link aggregation
- 4x4 MIMO support
- SM-OS based platform
- 4 x 1/2.5 Gbps Ethernet ports
- Multilayer Header Compression
- Synchronous Ethernet and 1588v2 support
- MEF Carrier Ethernet platform
- Switch fabric 46 Gbps
- PoE and dedicated power feeder connectors
- HQoS and traffic shaping
- OAM 802.1ag/ITU-T Y 1731
- MPLS ready platform
- Open Flow support for SDN
- AES128/256 Encryption
- Single NE management
- CISCO Microwave Adaptive Bandwidth interworking
- Full frequency 6 GHz to 38 GHz coverage to address any application, offering very high modulation schemes to reach 4 Gbps capacity transport in a single compact unit.
- SM-OS Single Operating system common to all the SIAE MICROELETTRONICA's product platform.
- The SM-OS accelerates the distribution of new carrier grade features throughout the network. It guarantees common consistent behavior and operational capacity for the entire portfolio. It brings flexibility where it is needed.
- Unmatched spectrum efficiency and larger channel selection (single 10 MHz up to 2x80 MHz channels).
- Integrated XPIC capability using 34% less power consumption than dual single carrier solution.
- Future proof architecture that quadruples the throughput, achieves better link availability and reduces the antenna size.
- Best in class system gain for Microwave Backhaul in all the frequency bands.
- Drastic reduction in TCO thanks to high level of integration and Zero foot print.