SIAE ALFOPlus2 SW License to enable Packet Header Compression
ALFOPlus2 SW License to enable Packet Header Compression
Microwave radio always played a key role in mobile backhauling, becoming the predominant technology in use.
With the evolution of mobile technology, microwave radio has evolved to -t those requirements, always offering new and innovative way to enable fast RAN deployments.
ALFOplus2 is the next generation 2/4 Gbps full outdoor solution to enable successful launch of LTE, by providing best TCO while boosting capacity and availability of the network.
- Dual carrier, Dual Core
- 6 GHz to 38 GHz licensed bands
- In-house single-chip RF Multicore technology
- Up to 2x80 MHz channels
- 4 QAM-4096 QAM with ACM
- Integrated XPIC circuitry
- L1 Link aggregation
- 4x4 MIMO support
- SM-OS based platform
- 4 x 1/2.5 Gbps Ethernet ports
- Multilayer Header Compression
- Synchronous Ethernet and 1588v2 support
- MEF Carrier Ethernet platform
- Switch fabric 46 Gbps
- PoE and dedicated power feeder connectors
- HQoS and traffic shaping
- OAM 802.1ag/ITU-T Y 1731
- MPLS ready platform
- Open Flow support for SDN
- AES128/256 Encryption
- Single NE management
- CISCO Microwave Adaptive Bandwidth interworking
- Full frequency 6 GHz to 38 GHz coverage to address any application, offering very high modulation schemes to reach 4 Gbps capacity transport in a single compact unit.
- SM-OS Single Operating system common to all the SIAE MICROELETTRONICA's product platform.
- The SM-OS accelerates the distribution of new carrier grade features throughout the network. It guarantees common consistent behavior and operational capacity for the entire portfolio. It brings flexibility where it is needed.
- Unmatched spectrum efficiency and larger channel selection (single 10 MHz up to 2x80 MHz channels).
- Integrated XPIC capability using 34% less power consumption than dual single carrier solution.
- Future proof architecture that quadruples the throughput, achieves better link availability and reduces the antenna size.
- Best in class system gain for Microwave Backhaul in all the frequency bands.
- Drastic reduction in TCO thanks to high level of integration and Zero foot print.
|Supported Configurations||Single Unit - Dual Core: 1+0 / 1+1 / 2+0 / XPIC Two Units - Quad Core: 2+2 / 4+0 / 1+1 XPIC / 4x4 MIMO|
|Key Features||2x 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz software selectable bandwidths|
|Modulations||4QAM – 4096 QAM with ACM|
|Ethernet Service Delivery||Carrier Grade CE/MPLS Layer2 VPL and VPLS Services MEF defined E-Line and E-LAN service support Carrier Ethernet CE2.0 compliant H-QoS (per port, Service and Class of service) Flow-Based Trafic Shaping ITU-T Synchronous Ethernet and IEEE1588v2 native support|
|Compliant with||ETSI , FCC|
|Modulation Schemes||4 QAM / 16 QAM / 32 QAM / 64 QAM / 128 QAM / 256 QAM / 512 QAM / 1024 QAM / 2048 QAM / 4096 QAM|
|Channel Spacing||10 MHz / 20 MHz / 30 MHz / 40 MHz / 50 MHz/ 60 MHz / 80 MHz|
|Throughput||Up to 1 Gbps per radio channel|
|Frequency Stability||±5 ppm|
|Frequency Agility||250 KHz (software programmable)|
|RTPC||Up to 30 in 1 dB steps|
|ATPC||Up to 30 in 1 dB steps|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||330 x 252 x 132 (mm)*|
|Power Supply||-48 Vdc ( -15%, +20%)|
|Power Consumption||≤ 65 W|
ODU Weather Proofing Class: IP65
|Operational Temperature Range: -33°C ÷ +55°C |
Temperature range degraded performances: -40°C ÷ +60°C