Shireen SmartFeed Cat6 Shielded RJ45 (50-Pack)
- SKU: CON-RJ45-C6-50
- Manufacturer: Shireen
- Availability: 10 In Stock (updated live)10 In stock at College Station
SmartFeed Cat6 Shielded RJ45 (Pack of 50)
Ethernet cable is considered an unheralded component within any great communications network.
Category Cables are customized with various degrees of shielding, UV, water-blocking, chemical, rodent, fire, temperature, flexibility and electrical effectiveness. The added features required depend on several factors, but the most important is the environment in which the cable is used.
Any Ethernet Cable Solution is only as good as its weakest component. In other words, a high-quality cable is easily defeated by a low-quality connector. Similarly, a high-quality connector can’t improve the efficiency of a low-quality cable.
For this reason, Shireen, Inc. introduces the SmartFeed Shielded Connector. This new line of high-quality connectors for both Cat5e and Cat6 will allow technicians to skillfully install RJ45 Shielded connectors onto the high-quality Shireen OUTDOOR Category Cables with minimal effort and maximum assurance of efficiency.
- Engineered for use with all of Shireen’s Cat6 Outdoor/Indoor Ethernet cable
- External Metal Strain Relief provides excellent grounding for Braiding, Foil or Drain wire.
- SmartFeed conductor alignment module assists with the installation.
- 3 prong gold-plated contacts ensure connectivity with copper core.
- Complete overall coverage of connector with both internal and external grounding.
- Ideal for high EMI/RFI environments.
|Connector Type||Solder and Crimp|