TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Outlet
Kasa Smart Wi-Fi In-Wall Power Outlet
Smart In-Wall Outlets
Kasa Smart’s in-wall outlet lets you control 2 plugged in devices from anywhere at the same time or individually. All the features and benefits of a Kasa Smart plug multiplied.
Before you begin installation of your Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Outlet, we recommend watching this tutorial. Installation and a neutral wire are required for this product. A step-by-step guide can also be found in the Kasa Smart app.
Use simple voice commands with your in-wall smart outlet and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana. You can give each outlet a unique name and use them separately.
A Single Tap Is All It Takes
Use the Grouping feature on the Kasa Smart app to combine your devices together for unified control with one single tap on your smartphone. Combine your living room bulbs, plugs and light switches together for an easier way to turn them on when you get home.
- Smart In-wall Outlets Kasa Smart’s in-wall outlet lets you control 2 plugged in devices from anywhere at the same time or individually. All the features and benefits of a Kasa Smart plug multiplied.
- Control From Anywhere Turn your in-wall outlet on or off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app.
- Voice Control Use simple voice commands with your in-wall smart outlet and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana.
- Away Mode Set your outlet to turn connected devices on and off randomly throughout the day to make it appear you’re home even while you’re away.
- Grouping Use Grouping to combine your smart outlet with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
- Schedules Use your Kasa Smart app to individually schedule each device connected to the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Outlet to automatically switch on or off at set times.
- Easy Install No need to understand complex wiring, just follow the step-by-step wiring process in the Kasa Smart app for a guided installation.
|Wi-fi Protocol||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wi-fi Requirements||Secured 2.4GHz home Wi-Fi network|
|Kasa Smart App System Requirement||iOS 10 or Android 4.4 or higher|
|Product Dimensions (w x D x H)||1.73 x 3.33 x 5.11 in (43.9 x 84.7 x 129.7 mm)|
|Packaging Dimensions (w x D x H)||4.65 x 2.56 x 6.73 in (118 x 65 x 171 mm)|
|Product Weight||0.399 lb (0.181 kg)|
|Packaging Weight||0.624 lb (0.283 kg)|
|Ports And Connections||2 sockets Line, neutral, ground wire lead|
|Buttons||2 outlet on/off control buttons|
|Leds||1 system indicator (red, amber, green, white) 2 socket on/off indicators (white)|
|Installation Requirements||Standard outlet wall box (at least 2 inches deep)Neutral wire required|
|General Features|| - ETL certified Tamper Resistant Outlets with fire retardant housing |
- Easy install with on-app step-by-step instructions
- Individually controlled sockets
- No hub required
- Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and more
|Mobile App Features|| - On-app installation guide |
- Control from anywhere
- Individual control
- Set Schedules, Timers and Scenes
- Away mode
- Group control
- Widgets quick control
|Communication Security||Utilizes HTTPS with SSL/TLS technology|
|Certification||ETL, FCC, IC|
|Operating Temperature||32°F~104°F (0ºC~40ºC)|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90%RH, non-condensing|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty (US only)|
|Input||125V~, 60Hz, 15A Max|
|Output||15A maximum load in total|
|Power Rating||1875W MAX in total|