TP-Link 10 Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter
|Interface||1× PCI Express 3.0 x4, 1× RJ45 Gigabit/Megabit Port|
|LED||10 Gbps Link/Act, 5 / 2.5 / 1 Gbps and 100 Mbps Link/Act|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3bz, IEEE802.3an, IEEE802.3az, IEEE 802.3x|
|Data Rates||100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 10 Gbps for Half-Duplex mode, 200 Mbps, 2 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 20 Gbps for Full-Duplex mode|
|Dimensions||120.8 × 98.2 × 21.5 mm (4.8 × 3.9 × 0.8 in)|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/ 2012 R2, Linux|
|EnvironmentOperating Temperature||0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5%~90% non-condensing|
10 Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter
Upgrade to 10G Networking
10 Gigabit Ethernet reaches blazing-fast data rates up to 10 billion bits per second—10× faster than standard Gigabit Ethernet. It’s a brand-new era for all your bandwidth-intensive tasks from local data transfers to internet access.
Play Never Ends with 10G
With 10 Gbps internet access, your gaming will be fully optimized with a large boost in speed, latency, and responsiveness. Large-sized game downloads, seamless live streaming, and massive data backups via the cloud are as easy as choosing your character.
Local Data Transmissions in Seconds
For local connections, a 10G PCIe adapter helps build a lightning fast transport channel between a central server and other working machines in your local network. Local data transmissions will be a breeze for you as you handle bandwidth-intensive tasks easily at your home or office.
Versatile, Multi-Speed Compatibility
10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates, including 10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, and 100 Mbps Base-T connectivity. The 10G Ethernet port automatically negotiates between higher and lower speed connections, allowing you to upgrade to 10G networking smoothly.
QoS Support A Bandwidth Buff for Gaming
Quality of Service technology ensures enough bandwidth and avoids network congestion for PC gaming. It delivers prioritized performance for gamers.
Strengthened PCI Express 3.0 ×4
Supports PCI Express Gen3 ×4 for more efficient data transmissions.
Simple software installation with the intuitive Utility on the provided CD.
Comprehensive System Support
Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, Linux.
- 10 Gbps Networking - Combined with the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions.†
- Versatile Compatibility - With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections.
- CAT6A Ethernet Cable - To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps.
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets - In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases.
- Customized options give you the flexibility to find a bracket that perfectly fits your board design.
- Comprehensive System Support - Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux to meet your diverse operating system needs.‡