Tripp Lite Isobar Surge Protector Metal 4 Outlet 6ft Cord 3330 Joul
- SKU: ISOBAR4ULTRA
- Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
- Data Sheet: Download
Tripp Lite ISOBAR4ULTRA
ISOBAR4ULTRA Tripp Lite Isobar Surge Protector Metal 4 Outlet 6ft Cord 3330 Joul
ISOBAR4ULTRA offers 4 outlets arranged in two filter banks to prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy system peripherals are powered off and on. Surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/85,000 amps offers network-grade protection. Widely spaced NEMA 5-15 outlets accommodate up to 2 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. Diagnostic LEDs confirm power availability, line fault and protection status. Includes 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug, keyhole mounting tabs and a set of 4 child safety covers.
Plug/Outlets: Input: NEMA 5-15P/Output: 4 NEMA5-15R/6 ft. AC line cord
Electrical: 120V AC, 50/60Hz (Requires NEMA 5-15R wall receptacle)
Suppression: AC: 140V RMS Clamping/3330 joules/85,000 amps
Format: Corded all-metal strip with transformer spaced outlets
- Robust surge suppression with sine-wave tracking protects against the heaviest of surge conditions, exceeding IEEE category A&B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels less than 35 volts.
- Multi-component suppression circuits combine toroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise from other pieces of connected equipment.
- 4 outlets arranged in two filter banks prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy peripherals are powered off and on.
- Network grade surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/97,000 amps
- Widely spaced outlets accommodate up to 2 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets
- 3 LED indicators confirm suppressor operation and site wiring status, plus warning of suppressor or electrical fault conditions
- Lighted power switch with integrated 12 amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection
- 6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug6 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug
- Keyhole mounting tabs allow permanent installation
- Set of 4 outlet covers safely seal off unused outlets
- 120VAC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility
Ideal for premium protection of personal computers with peripherals, network and CAD/CAM/CAE workstations, internetworking accessories, telecommunications systems, point of sale equipment, audio/video and home theater systems in any home, office or industrial application.
|Product Type||Surge Suppressor/Protector|
|Receptacles||4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Power Handling||1440 VA|
|Surge Energy Rating||3330 J|
|Power Cord / Cable Length||6 ft|
|Number of Receptacles||4|
|Maximum Line Current||15 A|
|Maximum Surge Current||49 kA|
|Plug / Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|