WiFi Texas 802.3at to 24 volt passive PoE for Ubiquiti and more
- SKU: GAT-24V25W
- Manufacturer: PoE Texas
WiFi Texas GAT-24V25W
Gigabit, Mode A/B inline splitter converts 44-56 volts PoE to 24 volt 25 watt output on a female RJ45 port or a 2.1 mm DC female barrel
Now bigger and better, PoE for 25 watt 24 volt applications has more power and adaptability! It acts as two devices in one:
1 - Use it to convert PoE+ standard PoE to 24 volt passive for high powered Ubiquiti and Mikrotik
2 - Connect a 2.1 mm adapter to the DC output and convert PoE+ power to 24 volt power for PLC's or any 24 volt non-PoE device
The GAT-24v25w converts automatically with no switches or buttons to fiddle with.
The GAT-24v25w splitter works with any 802.3at PoE (PoE+) switch or injector and our WS-GPOE-1-48v30w to provide 25 watts of continuous 24 volt power.
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC power plug standard output
- RJ-45 connectors, one female for POE power plus data in, one data out with power (RJ45 power turns off when a device is connected to the DC output).
- Input voltage range 44v to 56v
- Output voltage 24v 2amp for one WiFi AP or other device
- Data rate is 10/100/1000
- No power supply nor injector is included – see our 48v injector and switch products.
|DC connector||5.5 x 2.1 mm DC Female|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 2 x 1 in|
|Input voltage||44 to 56 volts|
|Max Current||2,000 mA|
|Operating Humidity||10 -90% non condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 - 40C|
|Output Voltage||24 volts|
|PoE Mode/Pinout||Mode AB|
|PoE Standard||IEEE 802.3at|