WiFi Texas Inline tester for power over ethernet, display from 20v
WiFi Texas PoE-Tester/Detector
Inline tester for power over ethernet, display from 20v
WS-PoE-Tester/Detector - Inline tester for power over ethernet, display from 20v to 56 volts, 0-5 amps, and actively used power in 802.3af, 802.3at and passive PoE - while running at 10/100/1000 data rates
This PoE tester belongs in every tool kit - great for testing PoE camera, ip phone and wifi installations. Connect the source to your PoE switch or injector, connect the load to your Camera or Phone, wifi or other power device. The tester will display the power used, voltage available, and current flowing.
Diagnose PoE problems with this tool
- you can see how much power any PoE or DC powered device actually needs
- you can purchase just the power you need.
- Measure available voltage at the remote end of a PoE connected device
- observe loss in the Ethernet cable.
- Mode A display from 20v to 56 volts
- Mode B display from 20v to 56 volts
- DC input display from 5v to 56 volts
- Measure PoE currents up to 500 ma (28 watts)
- Use the DC connectors to measure voltage and current / power in 24, 48 and 56 volt installations
- DC current up to 5 amps
- to jumper included
- Bright LED displays - alternate between Voltage, Current and Power
- Full data sheet on our web site
- Measures and displays Voltage, Current and Power while allowing full ethernet operation
- 2 independent volt meters, test mode B PoE (pins 45, 78) from 20v to 56 volts
- Test mode A PoE (pins 12, 36) from 20v - 56 volts or DC power supplies from 5v to 56 volts