FIBER OPTIC TEST EQUIPMENT KITS
The Swift Test product line from UCL Swift consists of six Fiber Optic Test Equipment Kits, designed to accommodate both your budget and network testing requirements for data center, enterprise and LAN applications.
Our handheld test kits can provide expedited testing for your physical layer connectivity infrastructures with accuracy and ease. The Swift Test product line is available in 6 different configurations including Basic kits offering multimode or singlemode configurations to Advanced and Premium kits that provide both configurations and additional visual inspection equipment.
Also included, is our documentation package "SWIFT-TRACK" that stores up to 4,000 readings and can be downloaded to your PC for documentation reports generated in various formats. A library of various templates are available online and custom templates are easily configurated.
12VISUAL FAULT FINDER
- Identify and trace the location of fiber optic cables in patch panel ports.
- Verify polarity of cables.
- Check for defective fiber optic connectors or breaks and micro bends in fiber cables.
- Output can be set to either continuous or pulse mode for ease of identification.
- 1.5mm ferrule adaptor for LC, MU.
14HANDHELD 400X INSPECTION MICROSCOPE
- Visually inspect the end face of fiber optic ferrules for dirt (contamination), scratches or cracks.
- Two microscope fiber adapters: 2.5 ferrule for ST, SC and FC and 1.25 ferrule for LC and MU
- Bag, 9x8x3 zippered
- Swabs, package of 25
- AquaKleen cleaner, 2 fl oz bottle
- FiberKleen wipes, pk of 50 wipes
- Illuminated jeweler's loupe
- Instruction sheet
- Zipper pull
- Sharpie, medium point