Cold shrink for N Type connectors down to LMR-400 size coax
- Simple to install; requires no tools
- Works with a wide range of cable sizes
- Good thermal stability with no torches or heat required
- Seals tight and retains its form even after prolonged exposure
- Tough rubber formulation withstands backfilling
- Solid dielectric (rubber and plastic) insulated wire and cable splicing rated to 1000 volts.
- Direct burial/submersible
- Physical protection and moisture sealing for air-insulated connectors
- Insulation of secondary splices, copper or aluminum conductors
- Relocation of service.
- Sheath repairs
- Environmental sealing for communication/electrical applications.
- Insulation of inline conductor transition connectors