Cambium Networks C024900C161A
|Physical Layer||2x2 MiMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interfaced||10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Protocols||Used IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping|
|Network Management||HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC)||@200MHz Channel MCS0 = -92 dBm to MCS15 = -68 dBm (per branch)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC)||@40MHz Channel MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS15 = -65 dBm (per branch)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)|
|Transmit Power Range||-15 to 30dBm|
|Temperature||-22 to 140deg F (-30 to 60deg C)|
|Wind Survival||90mph (145kmh)|
|Power Consumption||10W max, 5W|
|Input Voltage||10 to 30V|
Cambium Networks C024900C161A ePMP 2.4 GHz High Gain Radio
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. The ePMP Force 200 high gain integrated solution enhances range and improves throughput in high interference environments. ePMP Force 200 is a completely redesigned solution from Cambium Networks that combines a highly integrated, high performance radio with a high gain dish antenna. The radio supports a gigabit Ethernet interface in order to provide maximum throughput. Operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum, the solution brings wireless broadband connectivity to customers over longer distances and provides a superior return on investment.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 200 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 200 Mbps of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by the 17 dBi antenna combined with 30 dBm of transmit power.
- This platform can be configured as a Subscriber Module or a high gain PTP radio