Cambium 5 GHz PMP 450i Connectorized Subscriber Module
|Frequency||4900 - 5925MHz|
|Channel Spacing||Configure on 2.5MHz increments|
|Channel Width||5, 10, or 20MHz|
|Physical Layer||2x2 MiMO OFDM|
|Ethernet Interface||100/1000BaseT, full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)|
|Protocols||IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, Telnet, SNMP, HTTP, FTP|
|Network Management||HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, FTP, SNMP v3|
|VLAN||802.1ad (DVLAN Q-inQ), 802.1Q with 802.1p priority, dynamic port VID|
|Max Range||40mi (64km)|
|Antenna Connection||50ohm, N-Type|
|Transmit Power Range||40dB dynamic range|
|Maximum Transmit Power||27dBm|
|Surge Supression||EN61000-4-5: 1.2us/50us, 500 V voltage waveform|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 140deg F (-40 to 60deg C)|
|Power Consumption||15W, 25W max, 55W max with Aux port PoE out|
|Input Voltage||48-59 V DC, 802.3at compliant|
|Encryption||56-bit DES, FIPS-197 128-bit AES|
Cambium Networks C050045C001B
5 GHz PMP 450i Connectorized Subscriber Module
Cambium Networks offers a 450i product platform that has the most scalable industrial-grade wireless broadband solution available. This product line from Cambium features an enhanced radio design, higher transmit power, increased receive sensitivity, and dynamic interference filtering. The 450i can provide triple the range of the 450. The rugged industrial design also provides protection from the harshest environments.
- An ultra-wide band radio supports 4900 MHz to 5925 MHz with dynamic interference filtering, improved transmit power and better receive sensitivity.
- Rugged metal enclosure designed to meet IP-66 and IP-67 standards to withstand harsh environments.
- Dynamic Interference Filtering to provide industry leading noise isolation for improved performance.
- Updated FPGA and SoC architecture triples the processing power compared to PMP 450.
- Multifunction AUX port allows for greater flexibility for deployment by adding a camera or other PoE directly.