MikroTik BaseBox 2.4Ghz Access Point
MikroTik RouterBOARD RB912UAG-2HPnD-OUT
MikroTik BaseBox 2GHz MiMO 1000mW Access Point
The BaseBox2 in an outdoor 2.4Ghz wireless device, based on our popular RB912 model, fitted with two RPSMA connectors for antennas, and a cable hood for protection against moisture. Also available are three additional places for antenna connectors, in case you wish to use the BaseBox miniPCIe slot for one more wireless interface to make a dual band device, or a 3G/4G modem.
The case can be opened with one hand, and is protected against the elements. USB, Ethernet and a Grounding wire exits are provided on the bottom, behind a protective door.
Comes with a mounting loop for tower/pole mounting, and a separate DIN rail mount is also provided. Package also includes a PoE injector and power supply unit.
- Outdoor weatherproof enclosure
- Two RPSMA connectors for external antennas
- 802.11b/g/n dual chain wireless inside
- Support for 2400-2500MHz frequency
- MiniPCI-e slot (install optional 2.4GHz or 5GHz miniPCI-e card for dual concurrent)
- Powerful Atheros AR9342 600Mhz CPU
- 64MB RAM
- RouterOS Level 4 license (support for AP/Backbone/CPE)
- Easy installation (can be opened with one hand)
- RouterBOARD unit