Ubiquiti 5GHz Nanostation 5AC LOCO
Ubiquiti Networks 5GHz Nanostation 5AC LOCO
This item does not come with a POE Adaptor and will need to be purchased separately if needed.
POE-24-12W-G POE Adapter
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation M. The NanoStation AC loco take the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC loco gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
- Real Time Reporting
- Spectral Analysis
- Advanced RF Analytics
- Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput
- Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
- Versatile Mounting: Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Improved Surge Protection: The NanoStation AC loco utilize the latest ESD Protection to help protect against power surges.
- Efficient Footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Quick Installation: No fasteners are required for pole‑mounting
|Throughput||Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput|
|Operating Frequency (MHz)||5150 - 5250, 5725 - 5850|
|Management Radio (MHz)||2412 - 2462|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply*|
|Max. Power Consumption||8.5W|
|Power Method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Networking Interface||10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Channel Bandwidths||10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz|
|Processor Specs||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz|
|Memory||64 MB DDR2|
|Cross-pol Isolation||20 dB Minimum|
|Beamwidth||45° (H-pol) / 45° (V-pol) / 45° (Elevation)|
|Enclosure||Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic|
|Mounting||Pole-Mount (Kit Included)|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Non-condensing|